Dr. Bindu M.S
E Mail: email@example.com
|Cochin University||Faculty of Technology in
|M.E.||Bharathiar University||Applied Electronics||1988|
|B.Tech.||Kerala University||Electrical & Electronics||1986|
Experience: (Latest onwards)
|School of Technology & Applied Sciences||Principal||2017 to till date|
|Manipal Institute of Technology||Reader||August 1993-1998|
|Lecturer||July 1988 – July1993|
|Tamil Nadu College of Engg.||Lecturer||January 1988 – July 1988|
Professional affiliations: Nil
Areas of interest, expertise and research: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning , Natural Language Processing and Computer Networks.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “Compound Word Generation and Analysis in Malayalam for the Purpose of Information Retrieval”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT), Vol.2, No.2, Dec. 2009.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “Named Entity Recognizer Employing Multiclass Support Vector Machines for the Development of Question Answering Systems”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Vol.25, No.10, July 2011.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “High Order Conditional Random Field Based Part of Speech Tagger for Malayalam -a Highly Agglutinative Language”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS), Vol.2, No.5, Sep. 2011.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “A Hybrid Model for Phrase Chunking Employing Artificial Immunity System and Rule Based Methods”, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Applications (IJAIA), Vol 2, No.4 October 2011.
- Bindu.M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “Named Entity Identifier for Malayalam Using Linguistic Principles Employing Statistical Methods”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), vol.8, No.4 July 2011.
- Susan Aisoo Thomas , Lekshmy P Chandran , Bindu.M.S,” Can A Question Answering System Predict? – A Survey”, IJREAT International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology, Volume 3, Issue 4, Aug-Sept, 2015.
- Vincy Cherian, Bindu.M.S, “Heart Disease Prediction Using Naïve Bayes Algorithm and Laplace Smooth Technique”, IJCST-volume5 Issue 2, Mar- 2017.
- Midhila Muraleedharan,Bindu.M.S, “A Case Study on Intrusion Detection Technique in MANET”, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Research, Vol.3, Issue 12, December 2017.
- Rekha R Kamath, Bindu.M.S, Anuj Mohamed, Rajendran R, “A Survey on Conserving Energy in Wireless Body Area Networks for Health Monitoring”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue 5,May 2018.
- Rekha R Kamath, Bindu.M.S, Anuj Mohamed, Rajendran R, “In Search of Energy Efficient WBAN for Patient Monitoring”, International Journal for Research in Engineering Applications and Management, Vol. 4, Issue 6, Sep. 2018.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “Analysis of Malayalam Compound Words and Implementation of a Compound Word Splitter Tool Using Finite State Models”, International Conference on Modeling and Simulation (MS 09) India 1-3 Dec 2009.Organised by CET,Trivandrum and AMSE, France.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula, “ Experimental Analysis of N-gram and Vector Space Language Models and Development of a Hybrid Model for Malayalam Document Representation”, International Conference on Modeling and Simulation (MS 09 )India 1-3 Dec 2009.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula,“Malayalam Text Classification Using an Enhanced N-gram Based Vector Space Model for Health Applications”, The third International Conference on Semantic E-Business and Enterprise Computing,15-17 September, 2010. Organised by AJCE, Kanjirappally and Kingston University,UK.
- M.S, Sumam Mary Idicula,“Compound Word Generation and Analysis in Malayalam for the Purpose of Information Retrieval”, A National Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology” ,25-26 November 2009. Organized by University of Calicut and NIMIT (Best Paper Award)